We will meet with you free of charge and without obligation, get an overview of the entire estate, and discuss your particular needs and dynamics. After our first meeting, we provide a “Terms of Sale” that shows the detailed responsibilities of both the seller and Nicely’s Auction Co. If these terms are accepted by the Estate, our commitment to you will be:
- Create a detailed inventory list/flyer of all items to be sold and take pictures of real estate & personal property items….all of which will be downloaded to our website for our customers’ perusal.
- Print color or black & white flyers (depending on terms accepted) to distribute throughout 3+ counties and mail to our collectors & dealers locally and in West Virginia.
- Put together and manage a full advertising plan involving anywhere from 2 to 6 advertisers…always determined by the budget terms and the perceived value of the Estate.
- List the auction on Auctionzip.com for national exposure.
- Sort,box and or transport items for the full set up either on site or at another location.
- On auction day, the event will be conducted with the help of 2+ experienced auctioneers and a professional team ready to put on an organized and fun event for all.
- Provide, usually within 2+ business days after the sale, a complete record of the sale and the final settlement package.